How to be a part of Rodney Surgical?
We are always looking to expand our surgical options for patients. We can offer you:
- Operating room time
- Procedure room time
- Administration and secretarial services
- Introduction to local GPs and the opportunity to share your knowledge with them in our regular CME sessions
- Access to Rodney Surgical’s Referrer’s Assistant – this service has been used by GPs for a number of years and covers all procedures.
- Advertising of your services via our website, Rodney Surgical’s Healthpoint portal, and health pages advertising and our newsletter.
- Regular profiling in our newsletter to keep GPs informed of new specialists and procedures.
- Additional advertising in print and digital formats as well as on our social media pages.
- Collegial support from our Clinical Board for consultants new to new private practice.
- Access to Clinical Board for consultation and support.